What if managing money no longer felt overwhelming, confusing, or stressful? What if you could actually love your budget and all of its benefits?
Maybe you’re tired of always ending up short each month and wondering what you can truly afford.
Maybe you feel like you could be saving more or doing better, but you’re not sure where to start or how to regain control of your money.
Maybe...you want to buy that darn latte or pay for that vacation and feel good about it for a change.
I know firsthand how frustrating it can be to constantly worry about money and your cash flow, but establishing a solid budget can help you eliminate these issues forever.
Having a solid budget will help you:
- Feel more in control of your situation
- Provide stability so you worry less about money
- Gain a clear focus on your goals
- Pay down debt and avoid getting more
- Build your net worth and secure your financial future
Unfortunately, it’s the crucial starting point most people ignore.
As you would expect, starting at Step 4 when you haven’t even completed Step 1 doesn’t lead to much success.
Love Your Budget is the ultimate no cookie-cutter DIY budgeting course that you’ve been waiting for.
This course will help you finally #WIN with budgeting.
With 5+ hours of video content, a downloadable course workbook, and step-by-step instructions, you’ll learn how to create a realistic budget that you love and can stick to while living comfortably.
Myths you’re telling yourself about budgeting:
Let’s be completely honest. When some people hear the “B” word, they cringe a little inside. There are very few people I know (if any) who openly admit that they enjoy budgeting. My hope is that this course will change that.
Whether you hate budgeting after experiencing past failures or are afraid to start, here are a few lies you might have told yourself.
1. I don’t have a spending problem. Therefore, I don’t need a budget.
2. Budgeting takes too much time.
3. Budgeting means I can’t spend money on anything fun.
4. Budgeting is unnecessary, I just need to make more money.
Your budget is one of the most important financial tools you’ll ever have.
Whether you’re in debt, saving for you next big purchase, or wondering why your money seems to disappear so fast, having an effective budget is a must.
- How to change your mindset to embrace budgeting and abundance
- How to set financial goals
- 6 different types of budgeting methods you can try
- Secrets to creating a successful budget
- Tips for managing periodic and unexpected expenses
- Step-by-step tutorial/guide to setting up your own winning budget
- How to spend less and earn more to even out the numbers
- Options for budgeting for fun while still meeting your goals
- Ways to stick to your budget and cut out impulse spending without feeling deprived
- How to maintain your budget over time - the key to long-term success!
- And more!
Hi, my name is Choncé. I'm a Certified Financial Education Instructor, money coach and founder of MyDebtEpiphany.com.
Five years ago, I was a single mom living paycheck to paycheck and struggling to make ends meet. I was overwhelmed and stressed out about money. I didn't know where to start when it came to improving my situation.
Saddled with $30,000 of debt, I didn't know how I was going to pay it off fast while only making $28,000 per year.
Since then, I've regained control over my finances, paid off my debt in 22 months and increased my income. It's all thanks to developing a solid and realistic budget to help me meet my goals.
My budget has become my power tool for financial success. As a financial educator, I'm passionate about helping people go from barely surviving, to thriving.
I want everyone to enjoy the benefits of using a budget they love and use it as a tool to live their best life!
Taking this course showed me that budgeting is not so scary! It's crazy to think about how much money I was wasting by not budgeting. I would often feel overwhelmed by the amount of debt I owed. And even though I would pay the minimum for everything on time, I would still feel trapped by the looming numbers. Now, I can account for all of my income, and transfer so much more of it into savings! Even after purchasing a somewhat, but necessary, luxury like my new laptop, I still feel in control of my finances.
In addition to the 4 basic modules, check out the awesome bonuses that come with the course!
1. Course workbook with worksheets and action steps
2. BONUS 5th module with advanced lessons to help you reach your specific financial goals
3. Secrets of Successful Budgeters video series (Interviews with real people enjoying life on a budget)
(This series includes 3 one-on-one video interviews with people who live well on a budget to see how they're making it work and thriving.)
4. Budget Beyond Your Paycheck Worksheet Bundle
Whether you're a budget hater or just never really gave it a shot, this course is going to help you view your finances in a whole different light and finally feel like you're the one in the driver's seat. Like most people, I didn't even realize that money was making me anxious. I tried the whole budget thing in the past but now see I was doing A LOT wrong. Chonce debunks all the nonsense surrounding budgeting and gives you options followed by a clear action plan that anyone can follow for financial success!
Love Your Budget is For You If:
- You're tired of wondering where your money went
- You want to control your money instead of having it control you
- You're over spinning your wheels and trying budgeting methods that always fail
- You're willing to get rid of all your negative opinions about budgeting and embrace a positive experience with an effective system
- You want to use your budget as a tool to help you save more and pay off debt
- You're willing to be honest about your financial situation
- You're coachable and eager to complete the short action steps at the end of each lesson that help you create a long-term system for success.
Love Your Budget is Not For You If:
- You're just looking for a "quick" workaround - If you just want to connect your checking account to an app and have it spit out recommendations, this course won't help you as it focuses on teaching you how to improve your relationship with money and create a hands-on realistic budget you can stick to. If you're going to be in the driver's seat when managing your money, you need to actually assume the role.
- You're comfortable with your current situation. Love Your Budget will show you how do a complete 180 with your finances. Students do need to be self-motivated, so if you're comfortable with where you're at now, you may not be willing to achieve better results.
- You're not interested in learning how to improve your money mindset. The money mindset lesson is one of the most important lessons in this course. In it, you learn how to take your thoughts and actions away from scarcity and toward abundance when you budget. If you want to create a budget that allows you to live a lifestyle you love, you also have to be interested in changing your mindset. If this sounds like something you're not interested in doing, you probably won't be able to benefit from the course.